biggish sentence in Hindi"biggish" meaning in Hindi biggish in a sentence
- Once again, a biggish emerging-market economy is in trouble.
- It has also gotten coverage today on LegalInsurrection, a biggish blog.
- It's biggish, about the size of a stuffed bifold wallet.
- The debate is now about who will come along with a biggish wad of cash.
- The body found under the hedge was that of a middle-aged woman, biggish and gaunt.
- Sorry about the loading time, the background image is kinda biggish but i wanted it to look realistic.
- What are the odds of her name not appearing againt 3 biggish films if she worked on all of them?
- One of his biggish ideas is " You Can't Live Without an Eraser, " of which Peters writes:
- The Biggish Band was also given the honor of celebrating the 100 year centennial for Frank Sinatra with the 2015 Tribeca Film Festival.
- I came into conflict with users User : Bugeyewoodchuck and User : Biggish _ Bertha with them reverting my edits of article Brian J Ford.