assimilator sentence in Hindi"assimilator" meaning in Hindi assimilator in a sentence
- And that was back before electricity made the guitar the great assimilator.
- An assimilator may also generate more workunits based on the returned data.
- The results show that the assimilator training is helpful.
- Bob battles Galdov and escapes, before leading an attack against the Biomech Assimilator.
- Reformers sought to change their role from civilizers to assimilators when reservation conditions crumbled.
- The format of assimilators is as follows.
- He used this gift to break new ground, becoming simultaneously " assimilator, perfector and innovator ".
- However, with leading " assimilators " now in high places, such a trial seems increasingly unlikely.
- Next, the "'assimilator "'daemon processes the canonical result using project-specific code.
- Similarly, in the finance sub-sample, a higher proportion of assimilators and lower proportion of divergers was apparent.