assimilative sentence in Hindi"assimilative" meaning in Hindi assimilative in a sentence
- Assimilative pathways for many forms of anaerobic respiration are also known.
- These buildings are particularly interesting for their assimilative architectural styles.
- Her theoretical interests have been synoptic, assimilative and eclectic.
- Not all clusters are possible, and not all are assimilative, however.
- She is essentially assimilative and benign, and embraces several otherwise quite disparate functions.
- There needs to be an assimilative process in the crucial years of 18 to 21.
- Assimilative processing is ideal for safe, routine situations while accommodative processing is for problematic situations.
- Mothers are more likely than fathers to encourage assimilative and communion-enhancing patterns in their children.
- Stanislaw Kot records that Schmalz became " a noteworthy example of the assimilative power of Rak�w ".
- The fungus then secretes compounds to digest the bacteria while growing assimilative hyphae to absorb the nutrients.