ascaris sentence in Hindi"ascaris" meaning in Hindi ascaris in a sentence
- Hepatolithiasis is associated with Clonorchis sinensis and Ascaris lumbricoides infestation of the liver.
- His Eritrean ascaris had some success in doing this but suffered many casualties.
- In addition to these, pyrantel pamoate is also equally effective on ascaris.
- Many, like ascaris, still do.
- The majority of the Eritrean Ascaris remained loyal until the Italian surrender four months later.
- Most of the Eritrean Ascaris however remained loyal until the Italian surrender four months later.
- Internal pathogen destruction rates are usually low, particularly helminth eggs, such as Ascaris eggs.
- Guillet's Eritrean ascaris suffered losses of about 800 in little more than two years.
- One species, " Ascaris lumbricoides ", affects humans and causes the disease ascariasis.
- Morphine increases the latency of this defensive response in the parasitic " Ascaris suum ".