asbestoses sentence in Hindi"asbestoses" meaning in Hindi asbestoses in a sentence
- Federal law presumes that any exposure to asbestos is potentially harmful.
- Cortines settled the asbestos crisis and then set about defusing tensions.
- A . First, there is no asbestos in ceramic tiles.
- No asbestos was found in later water tests, Golub said.
- The 20 asbestos companies involved in the case vowed to appeal.
- Weinstein worked with Justice Freedman for several years on asbestos cases.
- Even demolition would be costly, with complications like asbestos removal.
- Others blame asbestos in the earth or water from local wells.
- I'm a pipe fitter, not an asbestos worker.
- The discovery led to the abandonment of asbestos as a insulator.