airspeed sentence in Hindi"airspeed" meaning in Hindi airspeed in a sentence
- Pilot : Both of them ( airspeed indicators ) are wrong.
- Pull the airspeed ( reduce speed ), we will see.
- The ports monitor air pressure and help track altitude and airspeed.
- The airspeed will usually decrease slightly as a result of this.
- The aircraft was below the glideslope and below the desired airspeed.
- This error in indicated altitude and airspeed is called position error.
- As the aircraft descended to above ATL, its airspeed dropped.
- The Fw 190 was on its back, with little airspeed.
- The 757 has three airspeed indicators, each with a separate display.
- We kept that interval steady by flying at precise airspeeds.