airsick sentence in Hindi"airsick" meaning in Hindi airsick in a sentence
- Pardon me, are you going to need that airsick bag?
- Also, trainee pilots get airsick : it says so here.
- Oddly, he didn't become airsick in combat.
- They carry airsick bags on board, for obvious reasons.
- _A picture of the world's largest collection of airsick bags.
- "But I would get very airsick, " he said.
- In the plane to England, Edith becomes airsick.
- And then the river was going away fast, and I was feeling airsick.
- The children were cold and airsick but excited.
- Are you reaching for your airsick bag?