accustom sentence in Hindi"accustom" meaning in Hindi accustom in a sentence
- You accustom your body to getting everything out in seven minutes.
- But if people accustom their taste so that they enjoy hamburgers,
- They must accustom themselves to see Christ Himself in the Church.
- Only very slowly did the Church accustom herself to this concept.
- Culturally, males accustom to dress cowboy style and women dress very conservative.
- Crate training accustoms the dog with the crate.
- He practised riding with the burning spear to accustom his horse to the smoke.
- Canadiens fans should accustom themselves to winning once in awhile, not all the time.
- We use light to relax the eyes and to accustom them to the sun ."
- 1986, Release of water-meters, tahografov accustoms, release of manometers are begun.