accusingly sentence in Hindi"accusingly" meaning in Hindi
- Some simply stand and weep or glare accusingly at the Kremlin.
- And there are all those envelopes piled up accusingly on the chair.
- He pointed to it accusingly from the dining room.
- Pfeiffer said, brandishing an index finger accusingly.
- Mom ducked her head in and sniffed accusingly.
- Among the flower beds, a copper statue of Lenin points accusingly at the future.
- "You ? " says the owner accusingly, standing in the doorway.
- Before dying, Joffrey points accusingly at Tyrion, who is examining the dropped goblet.
- I glared at my parents accusingly.
- "You are your magazine, " says Maya accusingly in the pilot episode.