accentor sentence in Hindi"accentor" meaning in Hindi accentor in a sentence
- However, " Accentor " never returned to active service.
- Accentors may have two to three broods a year.
- Like other accentors, this species has an insectivore's fine pointed bill.
- In winter, the accentors may also consume seeds or feed near human habitation.
- Accentors are small, fairly drab species superficially similar, but unrelated to, sparrows.
- Breeding over a huge area, the Siberian accentor has a large and apparently stable population.
- The accentors were moved to their current genus by French ornithologist Louis Jean Pierre Vieillot in 1816.
- Seeds may be consumed in winter, and the accentors may also then feed near human habitation.
- The accentors are in the only bird family, Prunellidae, which is completely endemic to the Palearctic.
- Goral, great Tibetan sheep, Himalayan tahr, tit, wood accentor and crimson-eared rosefinch.