accenting sentence in Hindi"accenting" meaning in Hindi accenting in a sentence
- Choose accompanying ingredients for texture, color and accenting flavors.
- Songs often use syncopation, which is the accenting of unexpected beats.
- Syncopated rhythms contradict those conventions by accenting unexpected parts of the beat.
- The emphasis shifted from minimizing the breasts to uplifting and accenting them.
- But there I go again, accenting the negative.
- Accenting this is a painted mural of the countryside.
- A touch of ginger accenting roasted duck is fine.
- Georgi Zhemchuzhin conducted, accenting the lyrical without bombast.
- The brick mortar is white with a tooled joint accenting the red brick.
- No ugly jackets, military accenting or epaulets.