scudded meaning in Hindiscudded sentence in Hindi
• उड़ता हुआ बादल
• वेग से चलना
• काफूर होना
• जल्द गुजरना
• जल्द भाग जाना
• रफूचक्कर होना
• शीघ्र जाना
• दौड़ कर जाना
• तेज़ी से बहना
- Cloud shadows scudded across immeasurable stands of virgin forests.
- The ball scudded across the fairway into deep rough on the right side.
- An eyeball scudded past, then a tongue ."
- Blue sky had given way to gray clouds that scudded overhead under full sail.
- The football gently nosed skyward and scudded above the Kingdome green like a spring cloud.
- Clouds scudded across the ceiling, and there was the sound of a rushing stream.
- When the wind changed Vandal fire ships were scudded into the fleet causing its ruin.
- A few cars rattled along Main Street, barely outracing the fog that scudded down from the nearby mountains.
- The last rays of light flashed off Loch Pooltiel, three dark clouds scudded overhead and night fell over Skye.
- He scudded across the court like a cloud, carrying in his hands a thunderbolt disguised as a tennis racket.