sabbatical leave meaning in Hindisabbatical leave sentence in Hindi
• सबैटिकल छुट्टी
|sabbatical: अध्ययन प्रोत्साहन|
|leave: आज्ञा इजाज़त|
- All insurance benefits are continued during the terms of the sabbatical leave.
- While at the University of Idaho, he received three sabbatical leave grants.
- He took a sabbatical leave in 1932-1933 at the California Institute of Technology.
- Teachers receive 1 / 2 their salary when on sabbatical leave.
- Herty was granted a sabbatical leave for the 1899-1900 academic year.
- That same summer, he was granted a sabbatical leave to travel to Constantinople.
- Teachers on sabbatical leave receive 1 / 2 their salary.
- When Moon was on sabbatical leave from 1926 1927, Brown served as Acting Dean.
- Teachers may take a sabbatical leave at 1 / 2 pay for one year.
- Benzies took sabbatical leave from Rockstar from 1 September 2014.
- a leave usually taken every seventh year