• अलंकार विद्या
• वक्तृता देने की कला
• व्याख्यान विद्या
• साहित्य शास्त्र
rhetorics meaning in Hindirhetorics sentence in Hindi
- Never has the disparity between rhetoric and reality been more glaring.
- Rhetoric about Israel in the official media has become less venomous.
- But her harsh attack rhetoric against Bush has dominated news coverage.
- People began getting a little uncomfortable with some of his rhetoric,
- But these same budgetary figures reveal something the rhetoric did not.
- One thing that remains immutable is the pre-game rhetoric.
- When the separatist rhetoric gets going, the dollar starts slipping.
- But their rhetoric grows particularly fevered when it comes to welfare.
- Thursday's debate continued the harsh rhetoric on both sides.
- Perhaps it is the rhetoric of the vanquished and the envious.