rhetoricians meaning in Hindirhetoricians sentence in Hindi
- But Michael Jordan is only the second-best Chicago rhetorician.
- Ramist reforms strengthened the rhetoricians'tendency to focus on style.
- Malchus probably followed his profession of rhetorician or sophist at Constantinople.
- Antiochus was one of the most distinguished rhetoricians of his time.
- Coques was a member of two rhetorician guilds in Antwerp.
- In early 1539, Ghent threw a lavish rhetorician festival.
- The lineup should provide Clinton with cover against rhetoricians of the Republican right.
- "I'm a doer, not a rhetorician,"
- They understand that he is not some empty rhetorician.
- Wells was a skilled and persuasive rhetorician and traveled internationally on lecture tours.