restivenesses meaning in Hindirestivenesses sentence in Hindi
- The cause of this concentrated period of restiveness is not clear.
- Abaya made rounds of other units where restiveness had been reported.
- But the pilots'restiveness is about more than wages.
- There are other causes for the sparks of restiveness among Mexican workers.
- Major resources could be invested in stirring Montengrin restiveness, already strong.
- The growing restiveness makes fertile ground for the Islamic radicals.
- There is still deep restiveness in the officers'corps,"
- Restiveness has grown as sales at existing stores declined.
- The continuing stalemate between Israel and the Palestinians has added to Arab restiveness.
- But the widespread restiveness among laypeople now is unheard of, scholars said.