restitutions meaning in Hindi
• वापस करना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The question of restitution for artworks taken in wartime remains touchy.
- Not all of those investors are eligible for restitution, however.
- Restitution is ordered in about 18 percent of all federal cases.
- Current law provides only for restitution from parents for car theft.
- When she stopped making restitution, she was ordered to court.
- We do know Marty has the ability to give full restitution.
- The SEC waived the restitution because he is unable to pay.
- I would expect the state would demand some sort of restitution,
- Various Texas officials _ including Royal _ apologized and promised restitution.
- Talks over restitution have dragged on since the collapse of communism.