• प्रतिवात घूम
|ready: उपलब्ध धन इच्छा|
|about: थोड़ा बहुत आसपास|
ready about meaning in Hindiready about sentence in Hindi
- Ready about, or boutship, is the order to prepare for tacking ."
- Ready about four days later, it has a sweet and sour taste.
- _Corn is ready about three weeks after the silks appear.
- He had a story ready about taking a load of laundry to a cleaner.
- Prepare this so it will be ready about 30 minutes before the lamb is done.
- So, luckily, I was able to just get it ready about a week or two later.
- The customized golf balls will be ready about three days after your artwork and order is received.
- By early March, Dole was laying off staff and already had a joke ready about his scheduling.
- The medium ones are usually ready about a week later, the small ones a week after that.
- Despite intermittent showers, the 2.5-mile ( 4-kilometer ) track was dried and ready about an hour after the scheduled start.