rawnesses meaning in Hindirawnesses sentence in Hindi
- The rawness of racial sensibilities in opera has not gone away.
- Dexter gleefully and with great good humor embraces her own rawness.
- The steak's remaining heat will temper the rawness somewhat.
- The Beatles display a rawness that matches the raucous Hamburg atmosphere.
- Aufray's translations capture the rawness of the original songs.
- These lapses of taste and technique give her art a surprising rawness.
- This cooks the garlic just enough to remove its rawness.
- Still, the trend toward exploitative rawness has reached its saturation point.
- She's drawn to rawness in all its forms.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, just until the liver loses its rawness.