rawness meaning in Hindirawness sentence in Hindi
- The rawness of racial sensibilities in opera has not gone away.
- Dexter gleefully and with great good humor embraces her own rawness.
- The steak's remaining heat will temper the rawness somewhat.
- The Beatles display a rawness that matches the raucous Hamburg atmosphere.
- Aufray's translations capture the rawness of the original songs.
- These lapses of taste and technique give her art a surprising rawness.
- This cooks the garlic just enough to remove its rawness.
- Still, the trend toward exploitative rawness has reached its saturation point.
- She's drawn to rawness in all its forms.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, just until the liver loses its rawness.
- lack of experience and the knowledge and understanding derived from experience; "procedural inexperience created difficulties"; "their poor behavior was due to the rawness of the troops"
- a pain that is felt (as when the area is touched); "the best results are generally obtained by inserting the needle into the point of maximum tenderness"; "after taking a cold, rawness of the larynx and trachea come on"
- the state of being crude and incomplete and imperfect; "the study was criticized for incompleteness of data but it stimulated further research"; "the rawness of his diary made it unpublishable"
- a chilly dampness; "the rawness of the midnight air"