• कच्चा चमड़ा
rawhide meaning in Hindi
[ 'rɔ:haid ] sound:rawhide sentence in Hindi
- Stuck for ideas beyond the usual rawhide bone and catnip mouse?
- "Rawhide " and " Maverick ."
- Lady Sophia cavorts with a rawhide bone under the computer desk.
- Each box includes four barstools with leather seats and rawhide bindings.
- "Bonanza " and " Rawhide ."
- "Gunsmoke " and " Rawhide ."
- The panels would be made of compressed grains, or rawhide.
- Papelbon says his dog loves rawhide and baseballs are his toys.
- Train loading at the Rawhide mine is done in two passes.
- They then took up the occupation of manufacturing of rawhide jars.
- untanned hide especially of cattle; cut in strips it is used for whips and ropes