racemate meaning in Hindiracemate sentence in Hindi
- GVL is chiral but is usually used as the racemate.
- Cannonade had a racemate named Judger who was owned by Cherry Valley Farm.
- The prescription analgesic tramadol is also a racemate.
- It is the " R "-enantiomer of the cetirizine racemate.
- Ibuprofen is produced industrially as a racemate.
- The six chroman molecules are racemate pairs.
- The racemate ( RS )-Glycidamide is a 1 : 1 mixture of both isomers.
- Pharmaceuticals may be available as a racemate or as the pure enantiomer, which might have different potencies.
- Muscone has been synthesized as the pure ( " )-enantiomer as well as the racemate.
- The dextrorotatory isomer corresponds to the R-configuration The data given at right is for the racemate.