racehorse meaning in Hindi
[ 'reishɔ:s ] sound:racehorse sentence in Hindi
- We think this racehorse is going to be an incredible player.
- He was not happy to paint a racehorse winning a race.
- That's why he was a great racehorse ."
- He's a very well-rounded racehorse ."
- Why were Howard and Smith so attracted to this fledgling racehorse?
- Ordinarily, people would call a racehorse trainer like this crazy.
- I'm not a racehorse, " he said.
- She was voted New Zealand racehorse of the year four times.
- There are also many successful professional racehorse trainers based in Devon.
- Tunku's racing interests included the champion racehorse Think Big.
- a horse bred for racing