• लवा बटेर
• घबरा जाना
• हिम्मत हारना
• हार मानना
• भयभीत होना
• धमकी देना
• हिम्मत हार
• धौंस देना
quail meaning in Hindi
[ kweil ] sound:quail sentence in Hindi
- School is in session for California quail and chukar on Saturday.
- It only takes a quail three days to die without food.
- It was his first quail hunt since suffering a heart attack.
- General forecast : at least a good year for quail hunting.
- We reached the hilltop and listened to mourning doves and quail.
- And you thought last year's quail hunting was bad.
- His owner and a friend were taking Rocket Man quail hunting.
- Specialties include cumin-scented pork loin and apricot glazed quail.
- Sesame-crusted baked scrod and quail were fine but unremarkable.
- He knew it's the human beings who serve quail.
- small gallinaceous game birds
- flesh of quail; suitable for roasting or broiling if young; otherwise must be braised
- draw back, as with fear or pain; "she flinched when they showed the slaughtering of the calf"
synonyms：, , , , , ,