• नाज़ुक हालत
quagmire meaning in Hindi
[ 'kwægmaiə ] sound:quagmire sentence in Hindi
- Our musical difficulties are but the prelude to a moral quagmire.
- The depressing answer is anchored in the quagmire of creeping socialism.
- Kennedy stayed away from the political quagmire that was Northern Ireland.
- The Hudson casino matter has become a political quagmire for Babbitt.
- The opposite way remembers Vietnam and avoids quagmires at all cost.
- Is it 1960s Southeast Asia, a quagmire with little promise?
- They want out of this quagmire in a very bad way.
- Not to mention the quagmire of determining who should be compensated.
- The case has been a quagmire since it entered the courts.
- Rain turned Augusta National into a mud quagmire during the Masters.
- a soft wet area of low-lying land that sinks underfoot
synonyms：, , ,