purging meaning in Hindipurging sentence in Hindi
- Those very few who were not were purged as a result.
- The purging of demons takes different forms for each person afflicted.
- The purge began after last season when Buddy fired Steve Beuerlein.
- He did not purge himself of the racism or the bigotry.
- Storage of documents on agents and their work were never purged.
- And, on Tuesday, the Canadiens underwent a major purge.
- She describes the political purges and the mass executions that followed.
- Someone forgot to purge names from computers when recipients became ineligible.
- Among his other theater pieces are " Purge,"
- And clearly the Cowboys are unwilling to conduct such a purge.
- an act of removing by cleansing; ridding of sediment or other undesired elements
- the act of clearing yourself (or another) from some stigma or charge
- serving to purge or rid of sin; "purgatorial rites"