|right: दक्षिण पक्ष|
prescriptive right meaning in Hindiprescriptive right sentence in Hindi
- Burke believed in prescriptive rights and that those rights were " God-given ".
- The members of the corps had the prescriptive right to choose the regiment to which they would be attached.
- "A landowner who wishes to stop the acquisition of prescriptive rights must not acquiesce and suffer in silence"
- The adat law or adatrecht has been used by colonial government as a legal term designating a prescriptive right, which was given currency as an independent legal entity apart from the canon law.
- After the hearing the court decided that the cutting of ore-weed and the making of kelp on Te�n was the prescriptive right of Nance, and the trespassers were fined 2s 6d each.
- The defendant claimed that he held a prescriptive right to leave an unlimited number of cars on his neighbour's land, by way of such a right having existed for some fifty years previously.
- At the present time and for several centuries past the title has been obtained only by an express grant from the Sovereign effected by letters patent; but a certain number of cities possess the title by very ancient prescriptive right.
- Craig argues that Strachan " believed in an ordered society, an established church, the prerogative of the crown, and prescriptive rights; he did not believe that the voice of the people was the voice of God ."
- These were firstly the collective heritage of the clan, known as their " duthchas ", which was their prescriptive right to settle in the territories in which the chiefs and leading gentry of the clan customarily provided protection.
- The legal status of the Fair does not depend on a charter, therefore, but on the legal concept of'prescriptive right . "'Praescriptio est titulus ex usu et tempore substanniam capiens ab auctoritate legis ."