• डाट का सुराख
plughole meaning in Hindiplughole sentence in Hindi
- :: Whatabob is talking about the stopper in a basin plughole.
- These adventure caving tours include the Plughole Tour, which runs daily and includes basic abseiling.
- Nevertheless, attracted by Susan s voice in the reverberating plughole, the four friends are reunited.
- Both mice lure the cat on to the sink so that they can put his tail down the plughole.
- He admitted to pouring ink down plugholes in his flat to hide traces of blood and making his flat look spotless.
- In 1977, Walker described the party's membership as being " like a bath with both taps running and the plughole empty.
- But wait _ a roly-poly lady of mature years gets to the cubicle first _ and soap boy goes gurgling unhappily down the plughole.
- The dam's design is unusual in having two totally enclosed bellmouth overflows ( locally named the " plugholes " ) at the side of the wall.
- Why not give it no name at all and just revert or ignore or use robot-like neutral language and watch the angst drain down a plughole of emotional neutrality?
- Last summer the newspapers seemed to be ritually reprinting articles headed " What Hope for the West End ? " or " Is Shaftesbury Avenue Going Down the Broadway Plughole ?"