plugger meaning in Hindiplugger sentence in Hindi
- The 6-foot butterball is an effective run-plugger.
- "I'm a plugger, not a wizard.
- Plus I'm the plugger ( linebacker ) on defense.
- He badgered song pluggers for professional copies of sheet music.
- Hit radio was a threat to the wages of song-pluggers.
- Among the ranks of song pluggers were George Gershwin and Harry Warren.
- Worked as chorus boy, shipping clerk, pool hustler, song plugger.
- Leo Feist had sold corsets, and song pluggers " coming and going.
- I was a huge fan . . . I was promoted to plugger.
- Ciara now works at Universal Music Group in London as a Song plugger.
- someone who is an active supporter and advocate