plugging meaning in Hindiplugging sentence in Hindi
• अनुकूल प्रचार
• चिनगारी प्लग
• तंबाकू की बट्टी
• प्लग लगाना
• दोहराई से कहना
• प्रचार करना
• बंद करना
• डाट लगाना
• बन्द कर देना
- Somehow, we have to keep our spirits and keep plugging.
- Tired of plugging her nose, she picked up the phone.
- But plugging holes and filling needs will also be strongly considered.
- Corps workers took the precaution of plugging the hole with sandbags.
- Jack returns the favor by plugging Wild Bill in the back.
- Yet Smith was deemed a failure and Donahue kept plugging along.
- Finally, they cajoled Navarro into swinging by and plugging in.
- Adding memory might be a matter of plugging in a cartridge.
- But the price for plugging into modern technology has been high.
- Like libraries everywhere, this one is plugging into the Internet.