peafowl meaning in Hindipeafowl sentence in Hindi
- The Indian peafowl is a resident breeder in the Thar region.
- Adult peafowl can usually escape ground predators by flying into trees.
- Through backcrossing some hybrids become almost indistinguishable from pure green peafowl.
- Peafowl have been kept for millennia due to their ophiophagous habit.
- The maze and walled garden are populated by many wandering peafowl.
- This shows that peafowl preference is more complex than originally thought.
- At Andalusia, she raised and nurtured some 100 peafowl.
- Peafowl were said to keep an area free of snakes.
- The peafowl is a symbol of the city of Arcadia.
- Peafowl can also be found throughout neighborhoods surrounding the arboretum.
- very large terrestrial southeast Asian pheasant often raised as an ornamental bird