peahen meaning in Hindi
[ 'pi:'hen ] sound:peahen sentence in Hindi
- O'Connor's beloved peacocks and peahens are long gone.
- It is the difference between a peacock and peahen.
- Actions such as train rattling and wing shaking also kept the peahens'attention.
- The empress bribed his servant to blow a whistle when the nine peahens approached.
- Shiva was so annoyed he cursed Parvathi to be born as a lowly peahen.
- In courtship, vocalisation stands to be a primary way for peacocks to attract peahens.
- The ornate plumage of peacocks, as used in the courting display, attracts peahens.
- What makes a peahen swoon over the sight of a peacock's giant plumage?
- By displaying themselves in a group, peacocks increase the number of peahens that show up.
- The Indian peahen has a mixture of dull grey, brown, and green in her plumage.
- female peafowl