pathophysiology meaning in Hindi
[ 'pæθəʊˌfizi'ɔlədʒi ] sound:pathophysiology sentence in Hindi
- In none of these do we know anything about the pathophysiology.
- The pathophysiology of allergic responses can be divided into two phases.
- His contributions to pathophysiology of protein energy malnutrition are well known.
- Aschoff was interested in the pathology and pathophysiology of the heart.
- :: : : Etiology and pathophysiology are established medical terms.
- Porphyrias are classified in two ways, by symptoms and by pathophysiology.
- Year two is focused on pathophysiology and mechanisms of disease of animals.
- Harrison specialized in cardiology and the pathophysiology of heart disease.
- The ACADL gene has also been linked to pathophysiology of pulmonary disease.
- The pathophysiology of this condition has yet to be determined.