pathosystem meaning in Hindipathosystem sentence in Hindi
- A gene-for-gene relationship can evolve only in a discontinuous pathosystem.
- The pathosystem concept is also multidisciplinary.
- This system of locking cannot function in a crop pathosystem in which the host population has genetic uniformity.
- The system of locking is an emergent property that is observable only at the systems level of the pathosystem.
- The n / 2 model is also the most important hypothesis to emanate from the concept of the pathosystem.
- Clayton Oscar Person was the first scientist to study plant pathosystem ratios rather than genetics ratios in host-parasite systems.
- A gene-for-gene relationship is useless in such a pathosystem and, consequently, it will not evolve.
- Another feature of the pathosystem concept is that the parasitism is studied in terms of populations, at the higher levels and in ecologic aspects of the system.
- A crop pathosystem is usually the equivalent of every door in the town having the same lock, and every householder having the same key which fits every lock.
- The main feature of the pathosystem concept is that it concerns parasitism, and it is not concerned with the study of either the host or parasite on its own.