pathophysiology in a sentence
pronunciation: [ [ 'pæθəʊˌfizi'ɔlədʒi ] ]
- The MFN2 protein may play a role in the pathophysiology of obesity.
- The pathophysiology of pseudoporphyria associated with hemodialysis has not been fully explained.
- Vitamin D is implicated in the pathophysiology of the disease.
- In terms of pathophysiology, PD is considered a tauopathies and synucleinopathies.
- The pathophysiology of " Suttonella indologenes " is relatively unknown.
- Schnellmann, R . G . : Pathophysiology of Nephrotoxic Cell Injury.
- This is true for both the symptom profile and pathophysiology of functional dyspepsia.
- The pathophysiology of hypertensive emergency is not well understood.
- Glutamine metabolism may also play a role in the pathophysiology of SSADH deficiency.
- I still feel like a pathophysiology section is needed.