pass meaning in Hindi
[ pɑ:s ] sound:
• नाज़ुक हालत
• उतीर्ण होना
• संकेत शब्द
• लेख पुस्तिका
• संकटापन्न अवस्था
• निकास की चिठ्ठी
• उत्तीर्ण करना
• संकट पथ
• निजी कुँजी
• लांघ जाना
• प्रवेश पत्र
• आगे बढ़ना
• पारित होना
• लांघ जाना
• आलोचना करना
• पार कर जाना
• ध्यान न देना
• खत्म होना
• उतीर्ण होना
• खर्च करना
• पाश देना
• छोड़कर आगे बढ़ना
• चले जाना
• छोड़कर आगे बढ़ जाना
• गुजर जाना
• उत्तीर्ण होना
• जारी करना
• पेशाव करना
• एक ओर छोड़ना
• ले जाना
• बीत जाना
• पास देना
• घटित होना
• पास होना
• हाथ फेंक देना
• स्वीकृति देना
• आगे निकल जाना
• पक्ष के खिलाड़ी को गेंद पास करना
• निर्णय देना
• आगे बढना
• छोड़कर आगे बढना
• पास करना
• पार करना
• चल बसना
• पास से निकल जाना
• निर्णय करना
• पीछे छोड़् जाना
• पास से गुजरना
• प्रचलित होना
• आगे बढाना
• पारित करना
• समय विताना
• हस्तांट्रित करना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Can't pass documents to this desktop element
इस डेस्कटॉप तत्व में दस्तावेज़ पास नहीं कर सकते हैं
- They too will pass and “ leave not a sign behind . ”
वह भी चले जाएंगे और अपना कोई चिह्न नहं छोड़ेंगे .
- which was purposed last year, which did not pass.
जिसे पिछले साल पेश किया गया था, मगर वो पास नहीं हुआ।
- By the early 90s, Congress passed the law
९० के दशक के पूर्वार्ध तक, काँग्रेस ने ऐसा कानून बनाया
- they didn't have to pass an English test.
न हि उन्हें इंग्लिश की कोई परीक्षा पास करनी होती थी।
- The king was invested with the power to pass final decrees .
राजा को अंतिम डिक्री पारित करने की शक्ति थी .
- to be contacted by Victim Support, unlessyou ask the police not to pass on your details1;
कि पुलिस अपराध की जाँच-पड़ताल करेगी |
- It is usually a passing phase .
आम तौर पर ज़िंदगी का यह एक गुज़र जाने वाला चरण होता है ।
- If he passes beyond them he commits a sin .
यदि वह उन सीमाओं का अतिक्रमण करता है तो उसे पाप लगता है .
- If traffic is coming let it pass .
अगर ट्रैफीक आप की ओर आ रहा है तो वह जाने तक प्रतीक्षा करें ।
- of advancing the ball by throwing it; "a team with a good passing attack"; "a pass play"
- eliminate from the body; "Pass a kidney stone"
synonyms：excrete, egest, eliminate
- come to pass; "What is happening?"; "The meeting took place off without an incidence"; "Nothing occurred that seemed important"
synonyms：happen, hap, go on, pass off, occur, fall out, come about, take place
- pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life; "She died from cancer"; "The children perished in the fire"; "The patient went peacefully"; "The old guy kicked the bucket at the age of 102"
synonyms：die, decease, perish, go, exit, pass away, expire, kick the bucket, cash in one''s chips, buy the farm, conk, give-up the ghost, drop dead, pop off, choke, croak, snuff it
- disappear gradually; "The pain eventually passed off"
synonyms：evanesce, fade, blow over, pass off, fleet
- transmit information ; "Please communicate this message to all employees"; "pass along the good news"
synonyms：communicate, pass on, pass along, put across
- grant authorization or clearance for; "Clear the manuscript for publication"; "The rock star never authorized this slanderous biography"
synonyms：authorize, authorise, clear
- pass over, across, or through; "He ran his eyes over her body"; "She ran her fingers along the carved figurine"; "He drew her hair through his fingers"
synonyms：guide, run, draw
- pass into a specified state or condition; "He sank into nirvana"
- travel past; "The sports car passed all the trucks"
- go across or through; "We passed the point where the police car had parked"; "A terrible thought went through his mind"
synonyms：go through, go across
- move past; "A black limousine passed by when she looked out the window"; "He passed his professor in the hall"; "One line of soldiers surpassed the other"
synonyms：travel by, pass by, surpass, go past, go by
- cause to pass; "She passed around the plates"
- pass by; "three years elapsed"
synonyms：elapse, lapse, slip by, glide by, slip away, go by, slide by, go along
- transfer to another; of rights or property; "Our house passed under his official control"
- be inherited by; "The estate fell to my sister"; "The land returned to the family"; "The estate devolved to an heir that everybody had assumed to be dead"
synonyms：fall, return, devolve
- place into the hands or custody of; "hand me the spoon, please"; "Turn the files over to me, please"; "He turned over the prisoner to his lawyers"
synonyms：hand, reach, pass on, turn over, give
- throw (a ball) to another player; "Smith passed"
- allow to go without comment or censure; "the insult passed as if unnoticed"
- make laws, bills, etc. or bring into effect by legislation; "They passed the amendment"; "We cannot legislate how people spend their free time"
- go unchallenged; be approved; "The bill cleared the House"
- accept or judge as acceptable; "The teacher passed the student although he was weak"
- go successfully through a test or a selection process; "She passed the new Jersey Bar Exam and can practice law now"
- be superior or better than some standard; "She exceeded our expectations"; "She topped her performance of last year"
synonyms：exceed, transcend, overstep, go past, top
- stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point; "Service runs all the way to Cranbury"; "His knowledge doesn''t go very far"; "My memory extends back to my fourth year of life"; "The facts extend beyond a consideration of her personal assets"
synonyms：run, go, lead, extend
- pass time in a specific way; "how are you spending your summer vacation?"
- success in satisfying a test or requirement; "his future depended on his passing that test"; "he got a pass in introductory chemistry"
- (sports) the act of throwing the ball to another member of your team; "the pass was fumbled"
- (baseball) an advance to first base by a batter who receives four balls; "he worked the pitcher for a base on balls"
synonyms：base on balls, walk
- a flight or run by an aircraft over a target; "the plane turned to make a second pass"
- (American football) a play that involves one player throwing the ball to a teammate; "the coach sent in a passing play on third and long"
synonyms：passing play, passing game, passing
- a usually brief attempt; "he took a crack at it"; "I gave it a whirl"
synonyms：crack, fling, go, whirl, offer
- a complimentary ticket; "the star got passes for his family"
- a permit to enter or leave a military installation; "he had to show his pass in order to get out"
- a document indicating permission to do something without restrictions; "the media representatives had special passes"
- any authorization to pass or go somewhere; "the pass to visit had a strict time limit"
- you advance to the next round in a tournament without playing an opponent; "he had a bye in the first round"
- one complete cycle of operations (as by a computer); "it was not possible to complete the computation in a single pass"
- a difficult juncture; "a pretty pass"; "matters came to a head yesterday"
- the location in a range of mountains of a geological formation that is lower than the surrounding peaks; "we got through the pass before it started to snow"
synonyms：mountain pass, notch
- a bad or difficult situation or state of affairs
- (military) a written leave of absence; "he had a pass for three days"