pasquinade meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- In 2003, the organization developed its own film production company, Pasquinade Films.
- The author of the pasquinade is never discovered in spite of their high scrutiny.
- By 1514 he was living in Venice, where he wrote two scathing satirical pasquinades.
- Someone has been placing satirical pasquinades about the town, outlining the locals'shameful secrets.
- As a high official in the play puts it, this work is " a pasquinade on Moscow ".
- It was a " pasquinade " in that it was an explicit and personalized attack on Robert Walpole and his supporters.
- Gaspra appears to congratulate Zelda and direct her to the Shrine of Illusion where she faces Pasquinade to earn the second celestial sign.
- Pasquinades irreverent satirical inscriptions poking fun at public figures were posted beside the " talking statues " of Rome in the 16th century.
- Pati�o is set the task of uncovering the perpetrator : " You are to start tracking down the handwriting of the pasquinade in all the files ."
- Immediately following, then, is a discussion of this pasquinade : Dr Francia, the Supreme, and his secretary, Policarpo Pati�o, discuss its meaning and possible provenance.