palmitate meaning in Hindipalmitate sentence in Hindi
- Sodium palmitate is permitted as a natural additive in organic products.
- Chemically, ethyl palmitate is the ethyl ester of palmitic acid.
- The cetyl ester of palmitic acid ( cetyl palmitate ) occurs in spermaceti.
- Retinyl palmitate is also a constituent of some topically applied skin care products.
- The XF Palmitate-BSA FAO Reagent is a solution absorbed by cells.
- Testosterone palmitate is a longer-chain ester of testosterone compared to testosterone undecanoate.
- Thus, the two CoA and palmitate.
- Another compound, vitamin C palmitate, is used in some cosmetics but not in milk.
- Q . New skim milk and low-fat milk and cream products contain something called palmitate.
- "' Isopropyl palmitate "'is the ester of isopropyl alcohol and palmitic acid.