• सामुद्रिक शास्त्र
• हस्तरेखा विद्या
palmistry meaning in Hindipalmistry sentence in Hindi
- "Palmistry by Elvira " and " Bellydance!
- From India, palmistry progressed to Greece where Anaxagoras practiced it.
- After a few years I became a firm believer in palmistry.
- The ancient practice of palmistry was viewed as a science.
- Jilly has written books on wine and food and palmistry.
- Kaye also read her tribemates palms using her knowledge in basic palmistry.
- The dholi are also involved in jugglery, palmistry and fortune telling.
- He believed in palmistry, phrenology, astrology and dianetics.
- When I started I did not believe in palmistry.
- I had books on demonic possession, exorcism, palmistry, and dowsing.
- telling fortunes by lines on the palm of the hand