pacifistic meaning in Hindipacifistic sentence in Hindi
- He said he had three reactions, none of them pacifistic.
- Overall, the image of the newspaper was not clearly pacifistic.
- Sheen has drawn plenty of heat during his pacifistic crusades.
- But she added that the group is pacifistic and has no firearms.
- From that point forward, he choose " a pacifistic illegalism ."
- We are pacifistic in our approach to foreign policy.
- Staying true to their pacifistic tendencies, the real Pokemon refuse to fight.
- He has managed to hold out, maintaining a traditional, pacifistic view.
- VVAW identifies as anti-war, although not in the pacifistic sense.
- Zantor explains that they are the product of an ancient and pacifistic culture.
- opposed to war