pacifier meaning in Hindipacifier sentence in Hindi
• शान्त करने वाला
• शान्ति कराने वाला
• शांत करनेवाला
- Diapers and pacifiers look as though they were made for dolls.
- "We're not using pacifiers anymore,"
- His pacifier still dangled from the dried blood on his chin.
- _Limit use of pacifiers or bottles until age 6 weeks.
- The move comes amid scares over poisoned pacifiers and tainted milk.
- Ohion said, fingering two pacifiers he said belonged to Noam.
- Many nebulizer manufacturers also offer pacifier attachments for infants and toddlers.
- A pacifier occasionally moved up and down in his mouth.
- Hunter tried to grab a pacifier from McKenzie's tiny mouth.
- A pacifier that some state legislators want to take away.
- device used for an infant to suck or bite on
- anything that serves to pacify
- someone who tries to bring peace
synonyms：, , ,