pacificist meaning in Hindipacificist sentence in Hindi
- The song thus apparently connects the suffragist and pacificist movements.
- "I don't believe in its pacificist character,"
- Historically, the majority of peace activists have been pacificists rather than strict pacifists.
- The League sought to challenge pacificist Parliamentary candidates which caused a rupture with the Labour Party.
- The Frankean Synod was noted for its socially progressive views : it was strongly pro-temperance, and pacificist.
- A pacificist and an ardent defender of animal rights, Monod was also a vegetarian who never touched alcohol or tobacco.
- The largest national peace association in history, the British League of Nations Union, was pacificist rather than pacifist in orientation.
- During World War II, Lasserre confronted his pacificist convictions and hid for the R�sistance two radio receivers from London in preparation for sabotaging ammunition transports.
- In August 1993, S�llner announced that he was abandoning the Roman Catholic faith and converting to the Rastafari movement; he further declared himself a vegetarian and a pacificist.
- The document also referred vaguely to issues of peace, saying Catholics should not confuse the Church's promotion of peace and rejection of violence with " secular " pacificist and ideological visions.
- someone opposed to violence as a means of settling disputes