outpoint meaning in Hindioutpoint sentence in Hindi
• अधिक अंक ले कर हरा देना
- Ellis did outpoint Vince Phillips last year, no small feat.
- In the quarter finals, Muruli would outpoint Guyanese Reginald Forde.
- He went on to clearly outpoint and hurt Peter Ohkello.
- He was only able to outpoint little-known Carlos Rios in February.
- He can move away from me and outpoint me.
- He came back four years later to outpoint James Leija and win the title.
- Bicknell said he had hoped to outpoint Graves in Johnson County and the Wichita area.
- The object is to outpoint your opponent.
- Gene Tunney outpoints Jack Dempsey after surviving the " long count " in 1927.
- In a return fight, at Miami last March, Carnera managed to outpoint Maloney ."
- score more points than one''s opponents
- sail closer to the wind than