notary public meaning in Hindinotary public sentence in Hindi
• नोटरी पब्लिक
• लेख्य प्रमाणक
|notary: लेख्य प्रमाणक|
|public: सामान्य जन जन जनता|
- Regardless, Sifton practised law and was in 1885 made a notary public.
- Municipalities are also grouped into 45 notary circuits with 53 notaries public.
- He was a ship broker, a notary public and an insurance agent.
- She became the second female notary public in that state in 1891.
- His uncle was John Graham Jayatilleke, first Kandyan Proctor and Notary Public.
- Culverhouse was a tax lawyer, real-estate developer, business executive and notary public.
- Still, several lawyers said there was a shortage of notary publics.
- He also was responsible for legislation pinning down the function of notaries public.
- The affidavits were sworn before a notary public in accordance with Massachusetts law.
- _The disappearance and suspected murder of a notary public in February.
- someone legally empowered to witness signatures and certify a document''s validity and to take depositions