notary meaning in Hindi
[ 'nəutəri ] sound:notary sentence in Hindi
• लेख्य प्रमाणक
• लेखापत्र प्रमाणकारी
• हुंडी आदि दस्तावेजों की तस्दीक करने वाला ओहदेदार
- Or, if you want, a lawyer and a notary.
- Or even, a lawyer, a notary and a bagel.
- The notary's sister was trying to leave the cult.
- Interfax said Stepanov was in charge of monitoring lawyers and notaries.
- Australian notaries do not hold " commissions " which can expire.
- The governing body is the Faculty of Notaries Public in Ireland.
- Malatesta fetches the supposed notary, as servants arrange a table.
- The Notary Public was named as Ma�tre Patrick Francis Jourdan Freeman.
- From 1840 to 1857 he practised as a notary in Hamburg.
- In May 1893 the Faculty of Notaries and Public Court Clerks.
- someone legally empowered to witness signatures and certify a document''s validity and to take depositions