mastiff meaning in Hindimastiff sentence in Hindi
- He's a 200-pound English mastiff named Thunder.
- The parallel between the Polish mastiff and the British bulldog continues.
- Assyrian Mastiffs were also used for military purposes and for protection.
- The Argentinian Mastiff is a dog commonly known as the dogo.
- A 125-pound mastiff will lie around and sleep all day.
- Marlene is now breeding and training mastiff dogs as a tax dodge.
- She bought Jeter an Italian Mastiff named Kane for Christmas in 2014.
- The wings are narrow, as in other mastiff bats.
- Neapolitan mastiffs, or " Neos ."
- Christen says, " while Stellers are the bull mastiffs ."
- an old breed of powerful deep-chested smooth-coated dog used chiefly as a watchdog and guard dog