masterships meaning in Hindimasterships sentence in Hindi
- Ruskin endowed the drawing mastership with ?000 of his own money.
- No better guide on the way to mastership can be imagined.
- A Jansenist controversy was brought to a head under his mastership.
- The school council chose to open the head mastership to new applicants.
- He showed outstanding degree of personal courage and military mastership.
- He held the Mastership until he died, unmarried, in 1759.
- He also declined the mastership of Trinity College, Cambridge.
- Samuel Clarke held the mastership of the hospital, and recommended Jackson.
- He was succeeded to the Grand Mastership by Gonzalo Martel.
- Jansenism and Gallicanism continued spreading in the French order during his mastership.