maser meaning in Hindi
[ 'meizə ] sound:maser sentence in Hindi
- This creates radio " hot spots " called masers.
- Penzias worked under Charles Townes, who later invented the maser.
- In the active hydrogen maser, the cavity oscillates by itself.
- It was these heated water molecules that acted as a natural maser.
- Maser is an acronym for microwave amplification by stimulated emission of radiation.
- More recent masers are practically identical to their original design.
- This is the case with water masers, that occur in nature.
- Rods of synthetic ruby are used to make ruby lasers and masers.
- In some cases conditions are suitable for the formation of natural masers.
- It was later extended to explain behavior of the single photon maser.
- an acronym for microwave amplification by stimulated emission of radiation; an amplifier that works on the same principle as a laser and emits coherent microwave radiation