• पौरुषीकृत करना
masculinize meaning in Hindimasculinize sentence in Hindi
- The masculinized female birds and the pet store cash registers sang.
- Much of what Lang showed for women was masculinized as well.
- This occurs when there is too much masculinizing hormone transmitted through the placenta.
- Successful masculinizing genitoplasty performed on individuals with grade 3 PAIS often requires multiple surgeries.
- The newly masculinized Jessica is horrified to discover hair growing in her nose and ears.
- Masculinizing surgery for completely virilized individuals with XX sex chromosomes and CAH is even rarer.
- This increase in male-typical reproductive behavior shows that prenatal androgens have a masculinizing effect.
- Grades 2 through 5 quantify four degrees of decreasingly masculinized genitalia that lie in the interim.
- It has been observed to exert a masculinizing / defeminizing effect on the developing brain of the fetus.
- First, all their fish will be produced by mating females with other females masculinized by exposure to hormones.
- produce virilism in or cause to assume masculine characteristics, as through a hormonal imbalance or hormone therapy; "the drugs masculinized the teenage girl"
- give a masculine appearance or character to; "Fashion designers have masculinized women''s looks in the 1990s"