masculinization meaning in Hindimasculinization sentence in Hindi
- Occurrences of masculinization and estrogen suppression were observed as a result.
- Gender reassignment is usually preceded by a period of feminization or masculinization.
- Only 36 % of women actually show signs of masculinization.
- The testosterone causes the masculinization of the labioscrotal folds into the scrotum.
- The masculinization of change creates interesting gender roles within the Mande world.
- Physicians are very concerned about masculinization when it comes to women and testosterone.
- However, postwar masculinization of women's clothing became associated with lesbians.
- There are several studies suggesting that bisexuals have a high degree of masculinization.
- The luteomas can be detected through ultrasound if masculinization is apparent in the mother.
- Cases of phenotypically normal males with genital masculinization, such as hypospadias or micropenis.
- the abnormal development of male sexual characteristics in a female (usually as the result of hormone therapies or adrenal malfunction)